Thursday, March 23, 2006

Such a Small World Indeed!

Guess what... This morning I saw a comment posted on my blog from someone. His name I had never heard before but he and I could definitely have met a few times in our respective short lives.

Emmanuel attended the same meeting launching a platform around the eighth 'Millenium Development Goal' (MDG) on Wednesday 15/03.

I also visited his - very impressive - blog (http://ekbensah.blogspot.com) and discovered that he spent a great part of his life in Brussels, Belgium, where he arrived at the beginning of 1981 - the year I was born!!

As his blog is quite a philosophical one, I have some reasons to think that it would be very interesting to actually meet.

I have never heard of the "six degrees of separation" before I saw it on your blog, Emmanuel, but I think that we are all inter-connected - in one way or another - and I am keen to know more about this quotation. My next question is 'When?'...

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Elodie, I am honoured to have you comment about me on my blog;-) Thank you. I work with Third World Network (http://www.twnafrica.org) --Africa, so getting in touch with me won't be too difficult;-)

we are based in East Legon, near the Miklin Hotel. You might want to ask your Programme Manager at your H/Q. They know us very well...

small world indeed...:-)

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Affinité et anguille sous roche?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home